WHY BE A CLIENT
WHY BE A CLIENT
In the special relationship between a client and his solicitor, where there is a genuine solicitor client relationship, most legal jurisdictions provide for legal professional privilege. That means that anything you tell your lawyer is confidential and your lawyer has a legal obligation not to disclose that information to anybody, in any event, without your approval,your formal approval, probably written unless you orally confirm that you approved. Your confidentiality is legally enforced.
Another example is, that as your fiduciary your solicitor has an obligation to act in your best interests and not to derive a personal benefit(other than remuneration) at your expense from his involvement with you. These rules are quite strict, and if pressed, The solicitor can be required to give you the benefit which he took for himself. The principle of agency makes him your agent acting for your benefit. The benefit must accrue to you. The duty is to you.
ACTING ON LEGAL ADVICE
Acting on legal advice provides some protection.If you are formally legally advised,preferably in writing,that a particular position is correct or appropriate,you are not proceeding on your own decision. You are proceeding “as advised”, A substantial defense comes into place. If your circumstances are viewed to your detriment later, your response is, “I was following legal advice”. You did not make any decision. An eminently qualified and respected officer of the Court, accepted by the Court told you what you should do. You followed the advice.
Being a solicitor’s client provides a higher level of protection for you.The relationship you create here with us as your solicitors a bonafide lawyer / client relationship. The rules of professional privilege, fiduciary duty, acting as advised, apply. There are many more. Special rules in place for the protection of clients in a solicitor/client relationship. Your security is the same as you would have with a firm in the main street of a capital city. This is the real deal. So be a formal client and enjoy the benefits.
WHY A SOLICITOR/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WITH US
Among the many reasons why it’s desirable to rely on Legalheartbeat, and for the purpose of demonstrating to you that you are making the right decision, we set out some of the more significant reasons:
1. Our guarantee is as good as the best, and better than many. Plenty of law firms don’t even give you one.
2. Unlike many law firms, we seek the best value for you. Sometimes we do the work ourselves, if it is work we are capable of doing to the standard we require for you. We offer you, always, the option of senior Specialist representation. That choice is yours, carrying with it, the investment. Where possible, we look to separate your work and provide the various aspects of it to people who are cost efficient while remaining viable to you. We look to give you the best cost option while sustaining the premium standard of service you expect and are entitled to.
3. We offer specialist services. For example, our Secret Service Read all about it and try and find anything like that anywhere else. Also, our law brokerage combined with service provision gives an extensive coverage that is comprehensive. Have a look at this service in we get the best for you.
We offer finance support provisions for legal services where you need them. We offer Pro Bono. Of course, everyone believes they’re entitled to a free legal service and we have the difficult chore of allocating the revenue to the most deserving.
4. We offer diversity and comprehensiveness. You need never go anywhere else. We have everything covered here, internally or externally. We appreciate the challenge of fulfilling this commitment to solve all your problems here at Legalheartbeat. Have a look at the departments we cover in Law Department
5. We have exceptional staff, providing exceptional service to you worldwide, 24/7/365. Why would you go anywhere else?
IS THERE A BETTER TIME THAN NOW
So do it now. Enjoy another one of our Special Services, the immediate welcome we offer to a new client in our special services section, Welcoming new clients. Let us welcome you now, and you can enjoy the benefits and rewards.
WELCOME TO OUR LAW FIRM AS A CLIENT.
WELCOMING NEW CLIENTS